Monday, February 6, 2012

Paint colors

You may have noticed in my little design board for the living room some colors around the edges- these are options of paint colors I'm thinking about. I went and got some samples and much to P's dismay we have samples of paint up all over our house again! Hopefully this time it will inspire us to get to work sooner. . . unlike our bedroom that had paint samples up for months! These are more visible so HINT HINT- time to start painting P!

Here's our options for the living room/ dining room:
Top Left is Benjamin Moore's Pearl River, Top right is Restoration Hardware's Silver Sage at 50% (we had already painted a small swatch of full force Silver Sage and it was too dark/ green but we liked the idea so I started mixing) which is why the bottom choice is RH Silver Sage at an unknown % somewhere around 75% I'm guessing- if that's what we pick I'll have it color matched at BM.

Here's a shot from further away. I promise you that the top two colors are not practically white- just how it's showing up in the pics!

I'm also going to go ahead and paint the hall and probably our master bath (again!)

In the hall I'm down between BM Edgecomb Gray on the left and BM Baby Fawn on the right

And possibly painting our very small master bathroom a dark grey/blue. I would love to do this but was always worried it would look dark/ smaller. But I think the window and all the beadboard will keep it light. . .

BM Smokestack Gray

I think we have a front runner but I'm not positive yet. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment