Monday, November 19, 2012

Nursery sneak peak


So I told you last week that you didn't get to see the nursery until it was totally done but that just seems cruel since I get to look at it 70% complete every day :)

So for now I will give you a small sneak peak! We aren't really doing a "theme" so to speak as just using colors and patterns I love and adding some fun and whimsical touches! The room has pops of navy, grass green, grey and white! Boyish but not too baby boyish because lets face it, if I did a baby theme I'd have to redo it in 2 years (who knows maybe even less) and I just don't think I could possibly love it nearly as much. 

Without further adieu. . . 
sorry for the iphone pic but you can still see LOTS of aspects of the room here so it will have to do for now ;)

2 comments: