Monday, November 21, 2011

Nutcracker Market

Last week I went to the Nutcracker Market here in Houston which is this amazing holiday market that benefits the Houston Ballet. First of all it is HUGE there were over 350 vendors and second of all they all have really amazing stuff. From baby and kids’ clothes and toys, to jewelry, food, Christmas décor, furniture, regular house decorations, they have EVERYTHING!

Unfortunately they don’t allow pictures inside, but I wanted to show you all of my cute loot!

I got a cute ornament for Sam to have on the tree!

I got some cute Christmas plates to display:

An angel for our tree topper, which I'm LOVING

And the grand finale! A new Christmas wreath.

I also got some food dip mixes and preserves- there was TONS of great local/ small batch food products there as well! So glad I made the trek over there, and now I'm ready to start decorating for Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I love the Nutcracker Market, though it is a bit overwhelming. The last time I tried to go, I sat for over an hour just to get into the parking lot! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That totally would have stopped me from going! Thank goodness we are actually pretty close by so my husband dropped me off and then picked me up! I also went on Thursday night just to try to avoid some of the overwhelming crowds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kind of sounds like the Chi-O Christmas Market here in Dallas....this might be bigger though. Love all your loot!

    ReplyDelete