Monday, April 9, 2012

Guest bedroom

With all this updating in the living room and dining room the guest bedroom was feeling a little left out!

I have had this bedding since I was a sophomore in college and I was just feeling a change. I like the toile a lot but I just wanted something a little more modern and light feeling in this dark room! So with a little trip to West Elm and some online shopping I ended up with this:



LOVING the bedding and especially my pretty print from Little Brown Pen on Etsy
I am in LOVE it is so pretty and it just livens up the room! 
Now I am just waiting on some great pillows to tie the room together- we kind of fell into a pink, grey and navy color scheme and I found the perfect pillows to complete the room! 

Coming soon :)




2 comments:

  1. wow, those few changes make a big difference! love the striped bedding. and love little brown pen. her photos are amazing. i have several. happy week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam!! I'd been eying that beding at West Elm forever- I'm so glad I finally got it! Love Little Brown pen- I just came across her shop through another blog and I could fill my whole house with her photographs! I imagine I may be buying more too :)

      Delete