Friday, April 27, 2012

Photo books

How do you keep up with all your photographs?  A lot of mine actually end up on my blog which is great and allows people to see them but then what?? I never have them printed and I'm even worse about putting pictures into an album. A few years ago I heard about My Publisher, it's like any of the others but for some reason it has just become the one I like to work with most!

I finally got through all of my pre-married photos and got them into albums, then I had an album made with all of our wedding photos (which I totally still keep out, btw! Love looking at it- is that crazy??) PHEW! Just getting to that point was a lot of work. So I came up with this genius plan so I wouldn't have to go through all of that again! I would do a bound book for the whole year! So instead of uploading pictures and having them printed, I would go through the pics and create pages in a book on My Publisher as I went! So I put in Valentines and spring pics in the spring, and so on. You get it right- WOW amazing. Then at the end of the year all I had to do was add Christmas and then hit publish! SWEET. . . and it was
I had this baby bound and in my house by mid- January! Funny to see the house from when we just bought it- so much has changed! 

My brother's graduation and our anniversary trip to San Fran! 


The spine and back can also be printed on- I love that! 


But guess what. . . I haven't even begun on 2011. Can you say UGH! I know- its a lot of work but I am going to do it! I am determined- It is so nice to have pics from the whole year in one album that isn't enormous and can really be a coffee table book! Every time we have people over, they always comment on the book and look through- it's getting a little embarrassing that the most recent picture we have is from December 2010!!

This is project #1 on my list!! Hopefully it won't take me too many months to get though!

1 comment:

  1. I should start doing this as well. I am terrible about printing pictures and putting them into albums. Especially now with the baby coming I am going to have TONS of pictures.

    ReplyDelete