Friday, September 9, 2011

The Door is here

Sorry for my absence from the blogging world. I don’t know how so much time got away from me! We’ve been having a grand old time though, relaxing, traveling and working some on the house.
And, we FINALLY got the door delivered which was super exciting and it is currently residing in the garage until the contractor can come to stain and install it next week! I couldn’t be more excited. I think we’ve decided on dark walnut stain from Minwax so we’ll do a little test but I’m pretty sure that it is exactly what I want!
So hopefully soon this door:



Will be stained
 
And installed HERE!
Just in time for my fall wreath to go up

And we won’t have any more water pouring into the house when P tries to hose down the door to clean it off! OOPS J

No comments:

Post a Comment