Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Hope everyone had a wonderful 2011 and I can't wait to be back in 2012 with some exciting house updates!

I wish I could send a card to everyone but instead I'll send it right to your computer!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours

And we had to have a pic of Sam running away with his bag!
I would love to see EVERYONE else's cards too! Thanks Faith for hosting this sweet link-up. Head on over to Faith's blog to link up and share your card too in her Christmas Card Carousel 2011 link-up.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet comments! I have had fun looking through both of your great blogs this week too! So fun to learn of new blogs through the link ups!

    ReplyDelete