Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inspiration

Well after showing you all of the different patio furniture I want (well some of it at least) I felt like showing you other things that were inspiring me right now, even if they aren't things I'm going to be getting right away they are still fun to look at!

LOVE the color of this dresser- especially mixed with the fun pink-y/ coral-y lamps and mirror
loving corals and pinks right now


Dwell Studio's Vintage blossom fabric L-O-V-E, love at first sight. I now want to recover the bolster pillow on our bed with this along with a cushion for our bedroom chair

Crate and Barrel
this is the Dwell studio's vintage blossom fabric I am IN LOVE WITH
how pretty is this chair???


while we are in the bedroom- go ahead and give me this headboard.... LOVE
I actually really like our current headboard but I desperately want an upholstered one.

that is an ikat stencil (from Olive Leaf Stencils) used all over the bathroom- how amazing does that look

LOVE the color in here-so happy


Can my office please look like this? Pretty Please???


again- she does great stuff- love the whole thing- but mainly I'm digging those bookshelves all the way across the wall. . . I have an idea brewing for the Wii Room but I'm pretty sure it's expensive so we'll see how soon I get to it!!


I know! But look at those pretty bookshelves, and the pops of coral. . . REALLY digging coral right now :)


Sunburst mirror I should have bought from One King's Lane....


my pillow obsessions- I NEED THEM!!!


LOVE the coffee filter wreaths- I might just get around to making one, one of these days!


If only I needed a calling card- these are about the CUTEST things EVER!
oh and I want a rug just like that- in the navy. Thank you!

Or like this:

I believe this is an old Pottery Barn rug but it has been discontinued
Can you tell I really want a navy rug. They are hard to find!

How pretty is that? I wish I could do something like this on our porch


Oh and then there is this- I'll leave you with that delectable morsel...
coconut lime macaroons with white chocolate from Two Peas and their Pod
YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment