Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hallway runner

After building the second gallery wall in our hallway I really wanted to finally finish off the space with a runner. We have been talking about putting down a runner for oh... three years now! So I just want to finish off the space!
I am once again at a point where I just need to pull the trigger but I am having trouble deciding on which one!

Not sure if I want to go this dark but I like the idea of it. And this one is wool, not an outdoor rug so it is definitely safer for it to be dark ( to conceal Sam's muddy paw prints)


These three are all outdoor rugs which I love in terms of durability! I always just worry about softness, but I know the Dash and Albert rugs are soft so it shouldn't be a huge issue!




What do you think?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment