Friday, July 8, 2011

Chicago!

So clearly, I've been an absentee blogger lately... sorry for that. We've just been having too much fun- thought I'd let you in on too, and just stop by and say hello!!

First and foremost we went to Chicago for a fun little trip to get away from the heat and it was just wonderful!!

I mean- what is not to love about this city (at least before winter comes)

Of COURSE we ate some deep dish pizza- at Lou Malnati's! It was the BEST!


Then a little Jonathan Adler store  (that was AMAZING btw)



And Billy Goat Tavern
Raise your hand if you remember that SNL skit....
It was insanely delicious by the way :)

And did a river cruise



And some Millennium Park


Had to get a pic of Bev's old building :)


and The Art Institute- among others


one of my many favorites

but mostly we just relaxed and it was SOO NICE as was the weather- I even had to wear a sweater a couple of days! PERFECT vacation. Seeing all these pictures makes me want to go back!! NOW!!

1 comment: