Friday, February 10, 2012

ch ch ch changes

Once again- I've got a few more changes in the living room area. Well living room and dining room! We have finally decided to recover our dining room chairs which I'm so excited about. I knew when I got the table that I wanted to recover the chairs so we've been saving up for this change as well! We were in saving mode all last fall which is why I wasn't really doing much to the house! Now its CHANGING mode :) My favorite!!

So I've picked out this great Robert Allen print for the chairs. Well I should say these great prints. We have 8 dining room chairs and only 6 spots at the table right now since we don't have one of the leaves in the table. So the extra two chairs are flanking the TV right now in the living room and i think I'm going to recover those in a different fabric. They are both end chairs and I think it will be kind of fun to have them mixed!
For the main dining room chairs:

And for the two in the living room:

So it would look something like this:
We may or may not be painting the chair frames a creamy off-white color to match the legs of the table. .  . up for debate at this time

Then to help bring the living room and dining room a little coordination we'd do some living room pillows in these fabrics too



coordinating with the navy and light blue pillows we already have!


2 comments:

  1. I love that geometric print!! So punchy!

    I just wanted you to know I recently nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. I love reading your blog and seeing all your great ideas!! Can't wait to see what you do next!

    - Kat
    http://withywindle.wordpress.com/2012/02/11/v-is-for-versatile-blogging/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much Kat! For the sweet comment and the Versatile Blogger nomination! I've never been nominated for anything like this so I got a little giddy when I read your comment!! I hope to post about it later this week!

    ReplyDelete