Thursday, May 17, 2012

Goody Quik Style brush

So I'm linking up with Tiffanie for the Product of the Week today which is why I'm posting on Thursday instead of my usual Friday. I've actually wanted to do this for a while but didn't have a product I could think of that was worth dedicating a blog post too. Until last week.

OH my cheese!!! You guys, this brush is amazing. I am one of those people that truly despise blow drying my hair but I have to. If I don't my hair is flat and crinkly! Not wavy, like full on crinkly. . . in a bad way!

I saw this brush in Real Simple, then another magazine I can't remember and then last week it was on the Today Show! At that point, I knew I had to try it, so I ran into CVS and picked up the last one off the shelf- clearly these brushes have been getting some pub lately!

The brush claims to cut down on your drying time by 30% because the little microfiber nubs between the bristles act like a towel as you brush. So its helping absorb water from your hair as you dry it! It also has air vents on the back to help the air pass through easier to warm everything up.

 Let me tell you! It really works- I have no idea if its 30% less drying time- I'm not that technical but I have really enjoyed spending few moments of my day with hot air blowing on my face! That's for sure

Anyways- you must find this brush, it really is amazing and definitely will cut down your drying time. You will thank me! Promise :)
Check out all the other great products from this week's line up at Tiffanie's




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Susannah! This brush sounds amazing! I added this post to the link up this week since I didn't get one up last week. Didn't want people to miss this great share!

    ReplyDelete