Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary!

How did that happen??? I don't know where the time has gone but I've enjoyed every minute of it! I'm writing this post a few days early and in preparing for it I feel like I just wrote this post last year! My how a year can change things!! What an amazing year we've had!

Oh P- how would I do it without you?!? God knew what he was doing when I met you all those years ago that's for sure! You have made me into such a better person. You have given me so many opportunities to grow and figure myself out all the while standing patiently by. You always seem to know exactly how to comfort me when I'm down and when I need to hear your jokes. Your jokes are the best!!! I don't think you know that about yourself! You have helped make Houston my home, which I wasn't sure I would ever feel and you've certainly helped make this house our home. I love this house and this city (that's on the record now people!) and I love the life we've created for ourselves! I love our puppy and I love that he's ours- our little canine child :) I love how we act strict but are total pushovers really! It's been a good year but it's been a tough year too. Infertility is not a word I say much, certainly not on this blog but it is something we have been struggling with now for a little over 2 years. It is so trying and so hard but it really has made us a stronger couple. You have been amazingly patient and kind throughout, even when I'm . . . not! You are the only person that could get me through it all and still make me laugh! I really think that God is just making us stronger so that when it is our time we will be even more prepared and even more thankful.

Thank you, thank you a thousand times over. I am so thankful to call you my husband, in good times and in bad. I wouldn't want anyone else walking with me through life.

"and you are for me
a light which i need
always and forever
i need you cause i love you
always and forever
and i love you cause ive known you
always and forever"
Cory Morrow


I love you and I can't wait to see what the next year holds for us

1 comment:

  1. Tears streaming down my face now :) Must me the hormones. haha Love you both! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete