Monday, March 19, 2012

Balloon wreath

So I'm co-hosting a baby shower for my sister coming up here in a few weeks and I've been working on the decor! We are having  a bright "crayola" themed shower for her and sweet baby G! After the shower I will share more but I don't want to ruin the all the surprises for her yet! But I just had to share this so easy and so festive balloon wreath I made from the Our Best Bites tutorial! It's been floating around Pinterest but I actually follow their blog daily too. They have a great blog if you haven't checked it out- their recipes and crafts are GREAT and so easy to follow along!

Check out what my not so crafty self pulled off in like an hour while watching some DVR'ed shows


Isn't it cute?? I was really impressed with my skills! And it is seriously like three materials and that's it! Just a straw wreath, a LOT of balloons and some florists pins! 

Check out the tutorial over at Our Best Bites and make one for yourself! 

1 comment: